KIPARDO 15 inch 5×100 undercut red new japan design wheel
|Brown Carton/White Carton
|4X100 Alloy Wheel Rim, 4X100 alloy wheels, A356.2 aluminum Alloy Wheel Rim
1. We provide timely per-sale and after-sale service: Before the sample/mass production order placed, all details will be checked and confirmed with customers; We can accept sample order for testing first. Also we have a free sample policy if you place an order to us
2. We provide LOGO customizing (Milled Letters and Word) on wheels;
3. Center caps and Carton LOGO customizing;
4. Wheel's finishing can be your requested.
5. We can do forged, Flow forming and Lower pressure
1.Q: How about quality guarantee of your wheels?
A:1) Material Purchase Control Our Material are imported from Malaysia, Thailand ect. Those country specializing in better rubber.
2) Advanced production equipment, including German Krupp mixer, Netherlands VMI tire building machine.
3) all semi-finished tires are inspected 100%, qualified rate is almost 100%. This is seldom in China.
4)There are 5 times inspection for each tyre, including appearance test,X-ray test, dynamic test and so on.
2. Q: Terms of payment
FOB,30%TT deposit, 70% balance before shipping
C&F, 30% TT deposit, the balance should be paid against copy of B/L within 10 days.
By irrevocable LC at sight.
Aluminum alloy wheels are becoming more and more popular in the automotive industry, due to their superior performance compared to steel wheels. Aluminum alloy wheels are more lightweight, which contributes to better fuel economy and reduced acceleration times due to decreased unsprung weight. As aluminum wheels are adapted for use on sport cars, their lightweight construction also decreases the total weight of the vehicle, resulting in improved handling. Aluminum alloy wheels are also more resistant to flexing and distortion at higher speeds, which further increases their durability and performance. Aluminum alloy wheels also provide better heat dissipation than steel wheels, making them an optimal choice for high-performance vehicles. Their superior thermal conduction capabilities serve to reduce the amount of heat buildup around the wheel. On the other hand, steel wheels are much heavier, which contributes to increased acceleration times and decreased fuel efficiency. Steel wheels also tend to be rigid, making them more susceptible to distortions and warping at higher speeds. Additionally, steel wheels provide poorer heat dissipation, leading to an accumulation of heat around the wheel, which can cause the wheel components to deteriorate faster. In conclusion, aluminum alloy wheels are far superior to steel wheels in terms of performance, durability and fuel efficiency.