KIPARDO 15 inch black color machine face alloy wheel rims for sale
|Brown Carton/White Carton
|4X100 Alloy Wheel Rim, 4X100 alloy wheels, A356.2 aluminum Alloy Wheel Rim
If you want to order alloy wheel, pls contact us.
1. We provide timely per-sale and after-sale service: Before the sample/mass production order placed, all details will be checked and confirmed with customers; We can accept sample order for testing first. Also we have a free sample policy if you place an order to us
2. We provide LOGO customizing (Milled Letters and Word) on wheels;
3. Center caps and Carton LOGO customizing;
4. Wheel's finishing can be your requested.
5. We can do forged, Flow forming and Lower pressure
1.Q: How about quality guarantee of your wheels?
A:1) Material Purchase Control Our Material are imported from Malaysia, Thailand ect. Those country specializing in better rubber.
2) Advanced production equipment, including German Krupp mixer, Netherlands VMI tire building machine.
3) all semi-finished tires are inspected 100%, qualified rate is almost 100%. This is seldom in China.
4)There are 5 times inspection for each tyre, including appearance test,X-ray test, dynamic test and so on.
2. Q: Terms of payment
FOB,30%TT deposit, 70% balance before shipping
C&F, 30% TT deposit, the balance should be paid against copy of B/L within 10 days.
By irrevocable LC at sight.
Do you kown
A variety of materials, including aluminum, magnesium, steel, and bronze, are used to make casting wheels.Casting wheels made of aluminum are often lighter than steel wheels, which makes them perfect for use in racing.These wheels are corrosion-resistant and typically perform better than steel wheels.On the other hand, of all cast wheel materials, magnesium is the lightest and most durable.
Casting wheels can be made from a number of materials, such as bronze, steel, magnesium, and aluminum.As they are frequently lighter than steel wheels, casting wheels made of aluminum are ideal for use in racing.These wheels often perform better than steel wheels because they are resistant to corrosion.Magnesium is the lightest and most dependable of all the materials used to make cast wheels, though.
In conclusion, casting wheels are a fantastic choice for anybody seeking for a cost-effective wheel solution. For each use, we have a variety of materials, sizes, and styles available.