KIPARDO manufacturer 6 holes 17 inch 4×4 wholesale aluminum alloy wheels rims
|Standard Carton||Brown Carton/White Carton||Warranty||3 Years|
|High Light||Turck Pickup SUV aftermarket offroad Wheel Rim|
1. We provide timely per-sale and after-sale service: Before the sample/mass production order placed, all details will be checked and confirmed with customers; We can accept sample order for testing first. Also we have a free sample policy if you place an order to us
2. We provide LOGO customizing (Milled Letters and Word) on wheels;
3. Center caps and Carton LOGO customizing;
4. Wheel's finishing can be your requested.
5. We can do forged, Flow forming and Lower pressure
1.Q: How about quality guarantee of your wheels?
A:1) Material Purchase Control Our Material are imported from Malaysia, Thailand ect. Those country specializing in better rubber.
2) Advanced production equipment, including German Krupp mixer, Netherlands VMI tire building machine.
3) all semi-finished tires are inspected 100%, qualified rate is almost 100%. This is seldom in China.
4)There are 5 times inspection for each tyre, including appearance test,X-ray test, dynamic test and so on.
2. Q: Terms of payment
FOB,30%TT deposit, 70% balance before shipping
C&F, 30% TT deposit, the balance should be paid against copy of B/L within 10 days.
By irrevocable LC at sight.
Do you kown
Casting wheels are wheels formed by casting method. Casting is a process of pouring molten metal into a mold, allowing it to cool and solidify, and then removing the product from the mold. It is one of the oldest and most commonly used metal forming processes.
Casting wheels are made of various materials, including aluminum, magnesium, steel and bronze. Aluminum casting wheels are usually lighter than steel wheels, which makes them ideal for racing applications. These wheels tend to perform better than steel wheels and are resistant to corrosion. On the other hand, magnesium cast wheels are the lightest and strongest of all the cast wheel materials. They are the go-to choice for race car applications because they offer superior performance. Steel cast wheels are the strongest and most durable of all the cast wheel materials. Steel wheels are heavier and more expensive than aluminum and magnesium wheels, but they offer more strength and resistance to impacts and loads. Bronze cast wheels are used primarily in classic cars and hot rods and are especially desirable because of their unique aesthetic appearance.
Advantages of using cast wheels include durability and resistance to wear, low cost of production, aesthetics and customizability. Disadvantages of using cast wheels include brittleness, limited size range and inconsistent quality. Additionally, there are safety issues to consider when choosing a wheel material. Cast wheels are not as strong as forged wheels, and may not be suitable for high-performance applications.
Overall, casting wheels are a great option for those looking for an economical wheel solution. They come in various materials, sizes, and styles to meet the needs of any application.