KIPARDO manufacturer 6 holes 17 inch 4×4 wholesale aluminum alloy wheels rims
|Standard Carton||Brown Carton/White Carton||Warranty||3 Years|
1. We provide timely per-sale and after-sale service: Before the sample/mass production order placed, all details will be checked and confirmed with customers; We can accept sample order for testing first. Also we have a free sample policy if you place an order to us
2. We provide LOGO customizing (Milled Letters and Word) on wheels;
3. Center caps and Carton LOGO customizing;
4. Wheel's finishing can be your requested.
5. We can do forged, Flow forming and Lower pressure
1.Q: How about quality guarantee of your wheels?
A:1) Material Purchase Control Our Material are imported from Malaysia, Thailand ect. Those country specializing in better rubber.
2) Advanced production equipment, including German Krupp mixer, Netherlands VMI tire building machine.
3) all semi-finished tires are inspected 100%, qualified rate is almost 100%. This is seldom in China.
4)There are 5 times inspection for each tyre, including appearance test,X-ray test, dynamic test and so on.
2. Q: Terms of payment
FOB,30%TT deposit, 70% balance before shipping
C&F, 30% TT deposit, the balance should be paid against copy of B/L within 10 days.
By irrevocable LC at sight.
Do you kown
Low-pressure casting wheels have become an increasingly popular way of producing superior quality wheels. Low-pressure casting allows for greater detail in the design and produces a stronger, lighter wheel. This type of wheel can also be made using aluminum or other materials, offering a more aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective solution.
The main benefit of low-pressure casting over traditional aluminum wheel casting is the ability to produce a much lighter, yet still incredibly strong wheel. The process involves injecting molten metal into a hard mold at a pressure far lower than typical aluminum castings. This creates intricate details and a much more precise finish, offering far superior structural integrity than standard aluminum wheels.
In addition to being lighter and stronger, low-pressure cast wheels also feature a much smoother finish. This eliminates the need for additional machining, reducing both production costs and lead-time. The wheels can then be readily anodised or painted, creating high quality and customized finishes.
Furthermore, low-pressure cast wheels are often cheaper to manufacture than traditional cast aluminum wheels, making them an attractive proposition for car owners. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder low-pressure cast wheels are becoming increasingly popular.